IT’S TIME TO CUT THE UMBILICAL CORD: PURPOSEFULLY BROKEN!
It’s time to celebrate YOU! It’s time to see that your identity is not found in the lowest season of your life but be rest assured your purpose is! The Free Your Mind Psychological service would love for you to come along for an afternoon of PAMPERING & REAL TALK! Yes REAL TALK!
We want you to disable any label that has made you walk away from loving again, that has made you walk away from dreaming, smiling, laughing, and LIVING! Take of the mask. Take off the labels. Take off the validation of others. Take away the feeling of being inferior. It’s time to give birth to the best version of you. It’s time to call forth your vision into existence. It’s time to be happy!
You are not born to be on survival mode. Your past is not the last resort or a defining factor of who you are but a stepping stone to greatness. Remove all shame from your minds and know that you are exceptional, you have purpose, you have a legacy waiting to Be birthed out of you….don’t confuse where you are now to where you should be! You are more than enough! Join us in an intimate setting, as we talk about Mental Health!
We have guest speakers:
- Dr Pauline Long – Serial Entrepreneur | TV Presenter at Ben TV | Producer and Ambassdor | Founder of WAW
- Mrs Tamar Nwafor – Mother | Wife | Survivor| Multiple Business Woman
- Dr Precious Toe – Founder of Stand Up, Stand Out
- Abiola Bankole – CEO and Founder of Afrokanist Magazine and Afrokare
- Dahna Fearon – author and speaker
- Daniel Oluwatobi – Songwriter | Singer | Mental Health Advocate
- Josephine Ocansey – a mother who lost a child
- Haylee Venus- Philanthropist
- Sephton Chambers – Ex Gang Member | Co- Founder of Gangsline
- Yvonne kromah – Survivor of Domestic Violence
And many more!
THERE IS A CALLING IN THE VALLEY EXPERIENCE! TESTIMONY IN THE TESTS AND PURPOSE OUT OF THE PAIN!
Counselling available if needed!
This event will provide a platform for individuals to come together and share their own experiences whilst learning of ways to cope with, situations personal to them, or they may be supporting a loved one through.Whilst you enjoy the relaxation of being fed with top quality, tasty and nutritious food and being pampered and cared for, by our team of manicurists and massage therapists, on the outside, you receive positive and uplifting information and make positive relationships that will feed and nourish you on the inside with a price.Come along, be inspired and pamper yourself. What makes you different makes you beautiful. Real issues will be discussed around youth gang violence, domestic violence and child abuse, albinism, autism, depression, sexual abuse and rape & more!
You will leave EMPOWERED, NETWORKING WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE, and PAMPERED TO THE MAXXXXX!!!!