Time: Saturday 22nd February 10am-3:30pm
Location: The Ark Church, 43 Monkgate, York, YO31 7PB
Tickets: £5 at Eventbrite
The Christian Medical Fellowship presents a day of fascinating and thought-provoking seminars on loving Christian responses to difficult moral issues from the start to the end of life. Together we will look for compassionate, Biblical answers to some of the toughest questions on the beginning and end of life. No prior medical knowledge is required.
The Christian Medical Fellowship has organized for six Christian doctors working in UK hospitals and GP surgeries to lead these fascinating seminars:
- Abortion: Pro-life or pro-choice? (Dr David Rassam)
- Do Not Resuscitate? Euthanasia? Understanding end of life care. (Dr Carolyn Akladious)
- Contraception: What? How? Why? (Dr Grace Petkovic)
- IVF & The Fertility Clinic: Making a baby. (Dr Alexander Cary)
- Ask a Christian Doctor: Q&A panel session. (A panel made up of the above speakers.)
The bargain £5 ticket price includes lunch and refreshments.
The Christian Medical Fellowship unites and equips Christian doctors and nurses to live and speak for Jesus Christ. We were formed in 1949 and there are currently 5,000 doctors, 900 medical and nursing students and 300 nurses and midwives as members.